It's finally warm enough that both of us (the big people, that is) got in the pool with the girls! After a half-mile walk to breakfast this morning, I had a pedicure while D brought the girls home. By the time I walked the half-mile back home (and brought baby one day closer, I'm sure), D and the girls were in the pool...I thought I'd join to cool off. Scary thing is, the pool temp had gone from 74 at 8:00 to almost 78 by noon! What on earth is it going to be like in another month??

And since the camera was out, we went for another belly shot:

Final addition for the day...E wanted a pic like big sister with her
2nd Womb sling:

I lied. It's 2:45 and I'm adding to this post. Just checked my thermometer outside - in the shade - and it says 102!! I promise I won't do this all summer, but it is going to take some serious adjusting!
1 comment:
I'm guessing your pool might turn into a hot tub by mid-summer! It will still feel good, though, I imagine.
I wish I'd done all those fun belly things (henna painting, belly casts, artsy pictures). I never thought I'd give birth early! Next time I'll have them all done by 37 weeks. And then watch me go until 42 weeks, LOL!
Post a Comment