Friday, June 8, 2007

He keeps growing...

9 lb 11 oz on Thursday!

In other news...went to Charlotte's Web with the girls this morning (well, I guess Baby L was there too - but he slept the whole time). Can I just say: bad movie for the arachnophobic mom to watch!? When there's a giant spider (big enough to take up the whole movie screen) in front of you, where are you supposed to look? At least I could gaze adoringly at Baby L and pretend I didn't know what was looming over me, 30 feet tall! I think that also may have put the end to my fantasy of a daughter named Charlotte...
And yes, I knew the story - liked it as a kid - turned arachnophobic and now can't stand the mere mention of those creatures!!

Heading to a town called Strawberry tomorrow for their annual festival of - yep, you guessed it - strawberries. Should be a pretty drive...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, how does the movie compare to the cartoon for the preschool crowd? That's a favorite around here (YOU might prefer that one on account of the less realistically spidery-looking heroine)
Hey, get in as many movies as you can, while you can. M just got to a point where she is too awake and too loud for such venues. Boy, that was fast!