I love the potty by the campfire shot. I love the picture of Dan kissing O. I think L looks very much like your dad. I love all the pictures of the kids EXCEPT the tall tree climbing. I'm afraid of heights so I project that onto anybody climbing anything. I'm nervous Nana watching the kids at the playground.
Random Thoughts... Yeah...an update! I bought the IKEA potty in green too. Is that a JuJuBe diaper bag in the corner of the tent? Oooh...a SSC of hers I haven't seen before. Is it new? I think I need a SSC. I wonder if that's organic dirt OP is eating?
3 comments:
Looks like such fun! Great lush surroundings for photos of your beautiful family.
I really like those purple thistle blossoms and the pictures of your daredevil girls in that tall, tall tree.
I love the potty by the campfire shot. I love the picture of Dan kissing O. I think L looks very much like your dad. I love all the pictures of the kids EXCEPT the tall tree climbing. I'm afraid of heights so I project that onto anybody climbing anything. I'm nervous Nana watching the kids at the playground.
You really do have a beautful family.
Random Thoughts...
Yeah...an update!
I bought the IKEA potty in green too.
Is that a JuJuBe diaper bag in the corner of the tent?
Oooh...a SSC of hers I haven't seen before. Is it new?
I think I need a SSC.
I wonder if that's organic dirt OP is eating?
Post a Comment