Tuesday, May 4, 2010

So...who's reading?

I'm playing around with my StatCounter, and there are a few of you I can identify (Indiana, Ohio, Iowa...), but many more I'm just curious about (Germany? California? Vermont?). Can you pretty please leave me a comment, just so I know who my audience REALLY is?! Thanks all...and by the way, a truthful comment about the new layout - readability, visibility, etc. would be appreciated too. I wasn't happy with the narrowness of the old format, but I'm not sure I love this one either.

13 comments:

Danielle said...

I'm reading! I like the white space. The text is a little wide, but not too distracting. I like the display of to photos side-by-side. Looks good. Hope that's helpful. Keep updating. :)

A. Lanigan said...

I'm reading:) Gosh, those triplets are beautiful! And so is your quartet!

I like the new format. I also like wider spaces!

Erin said...

You know me! I do prefer the "widescreen" reading. Cute updated family pic. I adored the b/w pic of everybody surrounding mama...you better have an enormous pic of that in your bedroom or something.

Unknown said...

ME!

Starlene @ GAPS Diet Journey said...

LOVE the new format!! Thought I'd typed in the wrong URL. Thanks for the update on the triplets!

Reina said...

I'm not a usually a blog 'follower' - as if I need more help procrastinating - but I enjoy reading about your family and their adventures. Your kids are adorable and your dry wit always makes me snicker. :)

There, I left a comment. :P

Kelley said...

I'm still here, though my time to comment has been drastically reduced of late. I like the set-up. Very read-able and pleasant. :)

Relaxed Homeschool said...

Hi! San Diego here.

Aimee said...

I read sporadically, usually when directed here via your FB or TBW. :)

NancyinAbq said...

I like the side by side photo layout. I like your new title and description of your blog. I'm not crazy about the wide layout of text. A little more difficult to read. There's my 2 cents. BTW your kids are precious. I loved the quick update on their lives this week!

Housefairy said...

way easier to read, love it
me Joy in Michigan

KL said...

i'm reading ;)

Cindy Martinez said...

I catch up on your blog when I can, about once a month. Love the pics and keeping up with you. Miss you, old friend. Some day we have to get our broods together. I think everyone would have fun. :)