Us: two parents, four kids. Nomads at heart, desert transplants from colder climes...muddling our way through this crazy life together.
Wait, where's the second picture? He is sure is cute at 2 days old. :)
Hmm...shows up for me - let me know if it's still MIA :)
I see what you meant by 'porking up' LOL!!!! beautiful boy... so my babe isn't the only one with boobs :)
Maybe my computer is just boycotting that picture. I get the first one, but not the second, for some reason. Too bad. I'm sure it's adorable. :)
oooh, too cute! I love those skinny little froggy legs!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wait, where's the second picture? He is sure is cute at 2 days old. :)
Hmm...shows up for me - let me know if it's still MIA :)
I see what you meant by 'porking up' LOL!!!! beautiful boy... so my babe isn't the only one with boobs :)
Maybe my computer is just boycotting that picture. I get the first one, but not the second, for some reason. Too bad. I'm sure it's adorable. :)
oooh, too cute! I love those skinny little froggy legs!!
Post a Comment