Us: two parents, four kids. Nomads at heart, desert transplants from colder climes...muddling our way through this crazy life together.
Thursday, October 4, 2007
Call me super-mom
That's Baby L on my back, and my friend's son C on my front. We'll just neglect to mention this was only for a few minutes. C was not so into a strange woman trying to do his mama's job!
are both those carriers yours? I'm looking into getting a soft structured one (I am DONE with front carries, my posture and old bones suffer too much... ack)
When I was with my babyniece I had her in my Rixa-sling while I tended to my daughter, and the other way round too. I wish my brother would email me the picture he took!
4 comments:
Wow, super woman you are! I am still struggling to get ONE baby onto my back without help. Love the picture.
I love it, too. Nice and balanced. Bet you'd get some stares in the store, though. :)
OMG! That baby on the front is SOOO cute! Who's kid IS that?
;)
you're a babywearing postergirl! :)
are both those carriers yours? I'm looking into getting a soft structured one (I am DONE with front carries, my posture and old bones suffer too much... ack)
When I was with my babyniece I had her in my Rixa-sling while I tended to my daughter, and the other way round too. I wish my brother would email me the picture he took!
Post a Comment