OH WOW! Congrats! M and I are just checking into the blog after awhile and wow, we came at a good time! So excited for you-though now I know for sure that we've never going to catch up with you and D! Baby growing blessing to you and kisses to the big sisters and big bro! (I just know that La would have so much fun with your girls-hope to get them together someday) p.s., Lu's a lil'March babe (st. patty's day!)and we called her lil' green for awhile there =)
You're not missing anything. One pisces baby (me) to pisces mama (you) to another (your "march baby") But as I read it a second time, I could see how you got that impression. LOL, oops.
18 comments:
Yahoo!!! Congratulations. Somehow I knew you were going to have another little one. Kisses and hugs to you all...
AAAAckkkk1!!!! I am so excited for you! Now send me baby vibes so we can little ones around the same time!
Congrats! I lurve my little March baby!
Hey, congratulations! That's awesome, and I'm thrilled for you! I love my March baby, too, though he's not such a baby anymore. He's 8!
No Way Jen! That is so awesome! Congratulations!!!
And your sister is so cute!
Keep us posted mama!
From one March baby to a March mama to a another. Congrats!
What I meant to say:
From one Pisces baby to a Pisces mama to hopefully another.
Many blessings for your growing belly and baby!
Congratulations!
-Tonya from AP group
OH WOW! Congrats! M and I are just checking into the blog after awhile and wow, we came at a good time! So excited for you-though now I know for sure that we've never going to catch up with you and D! Baby growing blessing to you and kisses to the big sisters and big bro! (I just know that La would have so much fun with your girls-hope to get them together someday) p.s., Lu's a lil'March babe (st. patty's day!)and we called her lil' green for awhile there =)
Congratulations!!!! Best time of the year to be pregnant, too!
WowWOwWowwie Wow!!!!!
:D
congratulations Basses! hi from Iowa City!
See how easy it is to get yourself a ton of comments???
Thanks everybody - and I love that I even drew in some silent lurkers :D
Rixa - absolutely sending baby vibes your way!
Erin - is there more that I'm missing??
KL - come visit! We're rendering ourselves stationary LOL
Everybody - thanks again, and keep in touch!
You're not missing anything.
One pisces baby (me) to pisces mama (you) to another (your "march baby")
But as I read it a second time, I could see how you got that impression. LOL, oops.
Congratulations, Jen! Here's to another round of waiting with baited breath for the blog birth announcement!
Congratulations, Jen and everyone! How lame that I missed this wonderful news!!!!!
Best of luck with everything!
Joy
Post a Comment