Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Pics from June

I got home from AK, and these were on my camera...so while out of chronological order, I thought some of my readers might appreciate seeing them:

At the zoo:



Still at the zoo, playing at the splash pad (a necessity in AZ summers):


And playing out back at home, in the romper a dear family friend made back in the day, for Miss C! Just went through my digital pics, and sadly there isn't one of C in the romper. I'll do a pic of a pic someday and put them side by side:

2 comments:

Judit said...

Suddenly, starting with those AK pictures, L looks so much like a little *boy* (not baby)! Still beautiful as ever.
And ARGH I forgot to bring those envelopes for those stickers again. I'm totally gonna do it tho, the stickers are right here on my desk. I hope your girls get their stickers before Halloween, what a nice surprise it will be LOL

Housefairy said...

He is so beautiful, they all are! Wow how they grow...