Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Quickening!

So today I can say with certainty: I feel the baby! I've been thinking I felt him/her for about the last week, but never with enough consistency to be sure. Today he/she is so active, I've had for-sure little belly tickles all day! Baby's gestational age (by LMP) is 17 weeks tomorrow :)

5 comments:

Rixa said...

That is always so fun! I keep feeling things that are suspiciously like a little tiny baby moving around, but I think it probably just is gas/msucle spasms/whatever at this point. Wishful thinking, I know...I don't think the pregnancy will seem real until I feel the baby moving around.

Kelley said...

Hey, congrats Jen! I loved those little belly tickles. Great way of putting it, too. :)

NancyinAbq said...

Ahh, wonderful. It seems we're able to identify and enjoy those first movements earlier in each pregnancy.

Judit said...

aaah, so sweet! enjoy pregnancy, looks like now you get a long fun part :)

Housefairy said...

Jen!
I have been so long to write to you! I am so happy for you to be expecting again and those tickly first movements never ever get old, do they?

Warmest hugs to you and you little wiggly bean

joy