Monday, October 6, 2008

18 weeks, 4 days

OK, thought I'd start the old belly shot posts once again. Here I am this morning, at 18+4. Please excuse the fresh-from-shower, self-timer bad picture!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look great! Your hair is so long! Good to see you again...

Anonymous said...

You are again even more beautiful while pregnant. Seems as though subsequent babies make alot of room for themselves sooner!

Kelley said...

You look great, Jen. It seems like just yesterday that you had Liam, but I guess time flies especially when kids are involved.

Rixa said...

Wow, what a lovely bump!

Judit said...

You look gorgeous. You grow them babies so well! :)

Housefairy said...

I liked "showing" earlier with each baby...made it seem more real and stuff. You look so beautiful--any vibes yet on the sex of the baby?

KL said...

oh, hi baby bump. oh, and so good to see you again too, Jen =) You look great! keep the pics comin'!