Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Introducing...

...Oliver Patrick!

(click on the pics to see the full image)








Even though it's a little late, since I never got to post my 38-week belly shots...here I am the night before Oliver was born (so 38 weeks + 3 days):



14 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's nice to meet you Lil' OP.

Anonymous said...

P.S. The father:son pic makes my heart melt!!!

Anonymous said...

P.S. The father:son pic makes my heart melt!!!

Anonymous said...

Welcome, little Oliver. What a nice name for a handsome little boy. I love the picture of Dan and his new son! Love to you all.

Danielle said...

What a wonderful addition to your family. He looks so sweet all snuggled up with dad and sisses in these pics. L asked why he was crying in the pictures with the girls. I said he probably wanted to be back inside his mama. Blessings to you as you carve out life with six!

Rixa said...

Yay for pictures! A big hug to all of you from our family.

Sarah said...

Congrats!!! He is very handsome :)

Judit said...

Great name! Great kiddos!!! What joy to see. Enjoy!

Kelley said...

Wow, he's beautiful. And you look way too small to have been 38+3 weeks along.

Your daughters look so delighted with their new brother. What does L. think? I can't wait to hear the story, though you can take as long as you need. :)

Molecule said...

Gorgeous baby! Love the name, too. I have always said that if anyone I know should have a big family, it's you and Dan. Oliver is lucky to have been born into such a great home. I can feel the love coming from these photos!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful happy family! I especially love the one of the proud big sisters holding baby Oliver, oh and the one with daddy and baby sleeping, oh and the one of the moments after smile, oh and etc... So now there are two of each (actually 3 of each - mom and dad included), how balanced! We send our love from Alaska. Have fun!

Harshes said...

Oliver is beautiful! And I LOVE the name! You looked amazing at 38 wks pregnant! Wow mama! All of the pics are so precious!

RawMilkStar said...

All of the pictures are totally adorable and little Oliver is beautiful!! Thanks for sharing with us.

Housefairy said...

Jen! I am so amazed at your beautiful baby .... you all look so gorgeous and happy, sending wonderful babymoon vibes your way...

kisses to you all,
Joy