Us: two parents, four kids. Nomads at heart, desert transplants from colder climes...muddling our way through this crazy life together.
Sunday, March 8, 2009
13 days
Master Oliver is 13 days old today...and I realized I haven't posted any new pictures! So here you go...(as always, if your screen chops the pictures, just click on them to see the whole thing)
I just weighed him, and he's up to 7lb 2oz from 6lb 10oz at birth :)
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Those are great shots of the pass around baby boy! I think he looks like C. Very cute and definitely a Bass baby. I'm still waiting to see you birth pictures and hear your story. Love to all of you. (PS I love how E is in her bathing suit in early March as some of us are still hauling pellets for the stove!)
4 comments:
Those are great shots of the pass around baby boy! I think he looks like C. Very cute and definitely a Bass baby. I'm still waiting to see you birth pictures and hear your story. Love to all of you. (PS I love how E is in her bathing suit in early March as some of us are still hauling pellets for the stove!)
Yes, he DEFINITELY looks like one of your kids. He's beautiful, Jen. Do we get the birth story soon?
Birth story?? You guys want a birth story?? LOL
Soon. I promise :)
He is gorgeous and your other kids are so, so sweet with him! Oh, and yes, a birth story would be fabulous! ;-0
Post a Comment