Here is perhaps the most pathetic picture I could ever post of my little guy...immediately post-anesthesia for the kernel removal. He did great, it was fast and easy (once we got to the right place), and everything is good now...
And I must post the final bit of media we have of Liam as a three-year-old. Here he says his full name:
Did you catch that? Liam Alexander Milo Bass. Yes, the child has four names, and no, he still can't pronounce one of them. But he's darn cute trying, no?
Tomorrow, my first son turns four years old.
And I must post the final bit of media we have of Liam as a three-year-old. Here he says his full name:
Did you catch that? Liam Alexander Milo Bass. Yes, the child has four names, and no, he still can't pronounce one of them. But he's darn cute trying, no?
Tomorrow, my first son turns four years old.
3 comments:
Thanks for the smile today. video is awesome!
erin.h.in.ia
Ah, he's such a sass monster! I loved him saying his name. Devlin couldn't say his properly until he was probably 4 too. Gosh darn consonants.
(Devlin says to tell you he thought it was "REALLY cute" too. :))
Darn cute, indeed! Happy birthday to a May baby who turned 4 this year.
(We have one of those, too, you know.)
Post a Comment