Thursday, May 24, 2007

A day in the life of Baby L

6:00 a.m. - big sister starts bugging me, I eat.
6:30 a.m. - Mom gives up getting me back to sleep, we get coffee.
7:00 a.m. - I swing while big sisters eat.
7:15 a.m. - I eat. I poop.
7:30 a.m. - big sisters play with me while mom packs lunch for C.
7:45 a.m. - I fall asleep on C's shoulder.
8:00 a.m. - fresh pants and I get buckled into my car seat, all basically still asleep.
8:15 a.m. - meet C's preschool class, dozing.
8:45 a.m. - sleeping, I run into the post office.
9:00 a.m. - sleeping while mom and E play at the park.
11:00 a.m. - I wake up, still strapped in my carseat, on the kitchen table!
11:01 a.m. - fresh pants, and I eat!
11:20 a.m. - still eating...and pooping.
11:45 a.m. - nakey time outside while mom hangs laundry. I roll from my back to my side!

Before: I was flat on my back...
After:12:00 p.m. - I'm hanging out awake on mom's shoulder, fed, aired, and content!
12:07 p.m. - decided I'm not so content any more...nursing.
12:15 p.m. - passed out on the breast.
1:00 p.m. - still sleeping. Mom's waking me so we can go to the children's museum with E.
2:00 p.m. - sleeping in my mei tai wrap...mom's drinking coffee - maybe I'll stay up all night now (hee hee)
3:00 p.m. - woke up to eat, then headed to children's museum.
3:15 p.m. - eating again.
3:45 p.m. - enjoying some active-alert time and fresh pants.
4:00 p.m. - back home, dozed in the car.
4:30 p.m. - eating again!
5:00 p.m. - hangin' with big sis C, home from school and so happy to see me.
5:30 p.m. - eating again (seeing a theme?).
5:45 p.m. - pooped.
6:00 p.m. - hangin' with both big sisters, awake and alert.
6:10 p.m. - oops, too much stimulation - break down!
6:11 p.m. - ate, passed out again.
7:00 p.m. - to mom's meeting, where I sleep and get passed around to the other ladies.
10:30 p.m. - mom is a party animal! We're still out - I nurse and go back to sleep.
12:00 a.m. - finally in bed!

And we move on to the next exciting day...

3 comments:

Rixa said...

Wow, already rolling over. Amazing! Keep up the eating and pooping baby L!

Anonymous said...

I loved this day's diary. Your little guy sure is cute. Already filling out and obviously so strong.
Danielle had PROM last night, 3 days short of 37 weeks. So they will be birthing today (Sunday). I'm anxiously awaiting news. I'm betting on a boy for them also.
I'll keep you posted.

Anonymous said...

What a life!! And he gets to air out in the warm sun too. How fun. I wish I could hold him and hear his little baby grunts and even his cries and smell his soft baby skin!