Us: two parents, four kids. Nomads at heart, desert transplants from colder climes...muddling our way through this crazy life together.
Perfect!! I love it. What a strong proud name for a strong proud boy!
Welcome, little one. What a fine name for a handsome little guy. Love to you all.
How did I know? This morning I was thinking about Baby Bass and I said to myself, I bet they're going to name him Liam. I am so psychic, I scare myself.
I just *adore* his cute little Bass kid nose!:)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Perfect!! I love it. What a strong proud name for a strong proud boy!
Welcome, little one. What a fine name for a handsome little guy. Love to you all.
How did I know? This morning I was thinking about Baby Bass and I said to myself, I bet they're going to name him Liam. I am so psychic, I scare myself.
I just *adore* his cute little Bass kid nose!
:)
Post a Comment