Friday, July 27, 2007

Thing 1 and Thing 2

Remember The Cat in the Hat? Well, Thing 1 and Thing 2 seem to have been personified anew in my two charming daughters...

They have removed a handmade doll from grandma's dresser, and destroyed the fishing pole which had been attached;

Scattered every item of doll clothing and playmobil toys around the house;

Picked tomatoes immediately after being told not to;

Picked big holes in the bedroom window screen, so as to push their toys out to plummet down two stories...

And locked the cat in a trunk...

Ahh...vacation!

2 comments:

Judit said...

Sounds like quite the project, to personify Things 1 and 2! Bet you find yourself saying "Well my, they never do *this* at home" and such again and again! I'm sure I would leave them with grandma and go out Hahaaa :) Wait, I AM doing that!
Have fun,
Judit

Michelle said...

BWWAAHHHH!!!
Can't wait till you get back, Carson misses the constant attention, L doesn't pay him much mind....