Today is obviously blog-o-rama time, as I'm starting entry #3 now. A little update on our lives...Gma and Gpa J came to town last Thursday night. We all (minus D) drove over to the LA area for Great Gma J's memorial service, which was also a fantastic family reunion of sorts. I saw cousins I haven't seen in over 15 years (one of whom I last saw when I was 7)! E had a blast with her cousin (second cousin, officially) of similar age, C. Baby L was in fine form as always, charming folks left and right. He happily was passed around for hours on end, even falling asleep with various cousins and family members holding him...sadly, I didn't bring my camera, so I'll have to post once I get some electronic pics from others.
The kids traveled very well - over 6 hours each direction (Friday morning to Sunday morning - quick trip). My dad left town for home this morning early; my mom took E over to San Diego until Sunday...so we have two kids only for the next few days. I can tell you already - it's QUIET!
No comments:
Post a Comment