Sunday, November 11, 2007

Quick update

So...last weekend the girls were sick (E on Friday, C on Sunday) - E just vomiting, C had fever with vomiting. This weekend, Baby L joined in...though his version is funny. Every once in a while, he'll projectile vomit all over (all over me, usually), but is otherwise fine, and actually sleeping better than he has in a month! His two bottom teeth are right there - another week or so, they'll be out I think. That would also put him exactly on track with big sisters; C's first popped out the day she was six months; E's was the day after six months.

We had teacher conferences for both girls last week. Both are doing great in their respective Montessori programs.

And last, but not least, Aunt B got married yesterday! I'll start with a few pics of the flower girls...more to come soon :)





And with daddy, who was a groomsman:

2 comments:

Rixa said...

I like the dresses! They have a nice Elizabethan-era feel.

Kelley said...

You have very pretty little girls there.