Us: two parents, four kids. Nomads at heart, desert transplants from colder climes...muddling our way through this crazy life together.
L looks just like his daddy. He is so cute. :)
Ah, Jen. Baby L sure does look like his Daddy. Handsome guys you have. I'll bet you'll be noticing an increase in the masculine energy now in your home as little L grows from baby to boy. Hugs to all of you.
This is such a sweet, sweet picture. Give my love to both your boys!Judit (blogger won't believe I'm me today)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
L looks just like his daddy. He is so cute. :)
Ah, Jen. Baby L sure does look like his Daddy. Handsome guys you have. I'll bet you'll be noticing an increase in the masculine energy now in your home as little L grows from baby to boy. Hugs to all of you.
This is such a sweet, sweet picture. Give my love to both your boys!
Judit (blogger won't believe I'm me today)
Post a Comment