Monday, December 24, 2007

E turns four!

Today (at 3:29 p.m. Central Time to be specific) E turned four. To celebrate, we had breakfast with family and friends.


And yes, that is a slab of watermelon, not a cake. What can I say, we're weird parents!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please give Miss E a birthday hug from me. I know you guys are having lots of fun with Grandma and Grandpa there. Love you all. Merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Happy happy birthday
On this your special day
Happy happy birthday
That's what I have to say
Happy happy birthday
May all your dreams come true
Happy happy birthday
From Iowa to you!

Anonymous said...

Happy happy birthday
On this your special day
Happy happy birthday
That's what I have to say
Happy happy birthday
May all your dreams come true
Happy happy birthday
From Iowa to you!

Housefairy said...

Happy
Birthday! So cool, a watermelon! :)

She is adorable.

Judit said...

Four years... I'll never forget your phone call after she was born, that I picked up the phone and you just said 'it's a girl!'
:D
I'm a bit sad that I have not been able to watch her grow into the cool little person she is.
Hope your birthday was a happy one, E!
And your Christmas and your New Year, y'all!!!