Saturday, January 24, 2009

Pic of the girls

My sis just sent some pictures she took at Christmas time...thought I'd share this one, taken at the Arizona Temple (LDS) Christmas Lights display (which, by the way, is AMAZING):

(click on the pic to see the whole thing)


See, we do have to wear coats in Arizona at times! :)

3 comments:

Kelley said...

She looks just like you, Jen.

LDS Temple Christmas lights are always amazing. Have you seen Temple Square in Salt Lake City at Christmastime? Worth the trip, I promise. :)

Anonymous said...

LOL - I assume you mean C (on the left)? :)
I have not seen Temple Square, but if the AZ Temple is indicative, I'm sure it's breath-taking :) We've gone all three years now, and each time it just renders me speechless (and that's hard to do *wink*)!

Harshes said...

Your girls are precious! And I agree about the Temple lights! Glad you got to go again this year!