Thursday, March 12, 2009

Pictures

Oliver Patrick, 16 days







17 days, in the insta-sleeper...aka wrap



Mom and the boys, after our morning walk around the neighborhood (have I ever mentioned that I *love* Arizona weather??



OP in the cradle hand-made by Grandpa CJ seven years (and four kids) ago...



6 comments:

Rixa said...

Thanks for the pictures. I really would love some Arizona weather right now!

Harshes said...

He is beautiful (like his mama!). Did you even have a baby bump a few weeks ago? You look amazing! I too could go for some AZ weather today. We've had cold and rainy days here in Dallas!

Anonymous said...

I love the boy pics! I love the hats! I also really really love the orange wool soaker! What's your secret to finding wool soakers? I'm having good luck with prefolds, covers and AIOs on craigslist, but not soakers.

Anonymous said...

You are the mother of FOUR. What a blessing. Your baby is precious, precious. And you as usual are glowing. Thank you for the in depth photo essay of O's birth:) Love to you all.

Danielle said...

I love photos of new babies. Yours is just precious.

Molecule said...

What an expressive face he has! WOW! I hope you're enjoying your boys. By the way, you look absolutely gorgeous.