Friday, March 27, 2009

Where does the time go?

Oliver was a month old on Monday...he continues to be a sweet baby who loves cuddles and milk...smart guy. He weighs more than nine pounds already (about 2.5 lb weight gain in 4 weeks), and has outgrown many of his newborn clothes.

Not much new around here - poor Dan is up more at night with L than I am with the baby; girls were on Spring Break last week - we just hung out a lot; L has become Mr. Destructo. He enjoys throwing things in the pool through the fence, dumping his water table over, and flipping the kids' table and chairs outside on their tops. While it's rather annoying, he keeps himself entertained quite well!

Lots of pictures for your entertainment (I believe if you click on the slideshow you can just get to the album instead):



The boys yesterday (and a drawing by Clara...):



And a bunch more...I made the sleepsack, so I was trying to model it; also made the whale pants so I tried to get all four kids at once. Yeah, just as hard as it sounds! LOL

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Adorable children! L and I had fun browsing the albums (she was itching to get to pics of C). I think little guy O resembles big sister C a bit. What do you think?

erin.h said...

Anth and I enjoyed all the new ablums too! Did you get a new mei tei??? I love it.

aunt nancy said...

Your kids are soooo cute. What a great picture of the 4 of them. Amazing that you could find time to whip out whale pants for everyone!!!!