Monday, June 15, 2009

I love the Ranch Market!

Today's purchases, for $27.50:

4 avocados
1.4 lb green beans
bunch spinach
2 bunches kale
cauliflower
2 cucumbers
1.7 lb zucchini
1.5 lb brussel sprouts
1.5 lb yams
honeydew melon (3.75 lb)
2 yellow peppers
2.4 lb peaches
5 lb bag apples
pineapple
5 kiwis
2 lb organic Fuji apples
1.6 lb nectarines
4 - 1 lb clamshells of strawberries
5 champange mangos

YUM

I was not the best advertisement for babywearing while shopping however...Master OP was on my back in the mei tai screaming, as I had neglected to feed him BEFORE shopping. Silly mama.

The girls had a busy, tiring weekend...Papa B and Aunt B and Uncle M were over on Saturday to swim and eat; they took the girls home via the rodeo. After a late night, they were up early riding horses and running around the ranch. We picked them up for pictures (coming soon!) mid-morning, then returned them after lunch. They swam and played until about 4:00, when Papa B returned them home. We all went out to dinner, and then the crowd crashed hard! I had to wake up C at 7:45 so we could get her to her art camp on time!

4 comments:

Harshes said...

Oh yum!!!!

NancyinAbq said...

Nice shopping! I have a fruit and veggie outlet very near my home, too.(he wholesales to Whole Foods and sells the leftovers cheap) Easy for me to go every couple days. But I don't have 4 little ones to round up first anymore:)

Kelley said...

Ooo, my mouth is watering!

Rixa said...

Those prices are seriously amazing. I could probably buy the first 3-5 things on your list and spend the same amount of money (and it would all be unripe anyway).