...couldn't be more perfect (so far)! We have had highs in the low 90s, lows in the 70s. Every night, we've been opening up the house, sleeping with windows and doors open and enjoying the fresh breeze. The mornings have been more of the same - until about 11:00 when it heats up enough that I have to resort to the air. Honestly, if the house had better insulation and air flow, I could probably get away without any A/C at all! Sadly though, even on a nice day, the house gets too stuffy without.
Anyway, C has been LOVING every minute of her art camp so far. She's on day three today and has been doing paper maiche, jewelry making, dance, and lots of games. Yesterday she was dressed and brushed and ready to walk out the door at 5:30. Yes, in the morning!
The other kids and I have been hanging out - spent some time with friends yesterday, went for a walk just now. E rode her bike, and the boys rode in our new Phil and Ted's double stroller...I finally broke down and got one when they went on sale through Costco for half the normal retail. I hate to admit, but it is nice to be able to walk without a baby strapped on me...just now and then!
D is in Las Vegas for the day at a work conference...he flew up this morning, and didn't have to leave until about 7:00. He dropped C at her camp for me, which was a nice break, and we got to hang out together this morning - crazy! He usually leaves by 5:30.
That's the news. Papa B arrives today, so we look forward to visiting...off to make some food while the house is still cool!
1 comment:
Wow, what lovely weather! 90 sounds hot until I remember that you don't have any humidity.
I've often thought how nice a double stroller would be...maybe if I find one at a garage sale.
Post a Comment