Saturday, June 26, 2010

Trip Time

I leave on Monday morning with the kids...five weeks of half-the-heat (seriously, it was 112 here yesterday, and 56 there!)...five weeks of no husband.

This week we have been swimming a ton, watching a few too many movies/shows, and really just laying low. I have been to a bunch of yoga classes (addictive, I tell you).

We had the (getting big: 9-15, 9-7, and 9-2) babies on Thursday


Elfie was my super-helper!

We are watching a friend of Elfie's all weekend; took all the kids to an Aquatic Center yesterday; heading to a birthday party today...and somehow tomorrow I will pack for the five of us for five weeks, in as few bags as possible so as to avoid the ridiculous airline fees (not a single free bag!).

I'll try to post from Alaska...send happy travel vibes our way please!

1 comment:

The Wizzle said...

We will miss you! Good luck packing, that is quite the task. I won't even discuss the sweet weather deal you are getting here...