
(From:http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.switched.com/media/2007/10/spinningdancer_54.gif)
I see it spin both ways...though more often, I only see it go clock-wise. I would think there was some "trick," except that D ONLY sees it going counter-clock-wise! Supposedly, the way it spins shows which side of your brain is working predominantly...right brain for clock-wise; left brain for counter-clock-wise. So do tell...what do you see?
ETA: D and I were just sitting here trying to change it, and sure enough, at some point, we each could get it reversed. Can I just say...I LOVE the human brain :D
7 comments:
clock-wise
I only see counter-clock-wise (assuming we're looking at her from the top?). I am trying to make it go clock-wise and cannot for the life of me see it!
Okay, this is really weird--if I scroll down so I can only see her feet, I can make my brain switch to seeing it clockwise. Then i can scroll up and it stays clock-wise.
It's weird--it now flips back and forth!
The very first 10 seconds I looked at it...counter-clock wise. But now it's clock wise and won't change back. I even tried Rixa's trick
This is freaky. I see her only clockwise. Cara sees her go both ways, alternating. What of that?
clockwise. only clockwise, at least on 3 hrs of sleep in the last 24... I'll check back tomorrow!
I see it going counter-clockwise at first glance and it takes a bit to switch my perception. maybe it's a male thing with perception--mark
I see it normally clockwise, but I can switch back and forth. --ashley
really cool!
Post a Comment