Friday, January 4, 2008

Happy New Year

Santa made it to our house! I'm writing this post from my new wireless keyboard and mouse, gazing at my new 19" flat screen monitor (yay!).

The kids got tons of gifts, and had a jolly time opening and handing out everything. Below is the gang on Christmas morning:


C first came into our room at 4:15 a.m. saying, "Daddy, the presents are here!" I still don't know how we managed to do it, but we actually got her into our bed and back asleep until 6:00.

The kids and I went to San Diego with my parents on the 26th. Poor D had to go back to work, so he missed the 7-hour trip...(which, by the way, only really takes 5.5 hours if traveling without three small children and a poodle).

We were back in town on the 30th. My parents went exploring down South for a few days; we spent New Year's Eve at the neighbors' house where we all stayed up until 12:30. Of course, the kids were up bright and early the next day still...so we went to the Science Center to start the year off with a bang!



The girls go back to school this coming week (C on Monday, E on Tues). It will be nice to get back on "schedule," as the girls have been a little off with all the craziness of holidays. Love to all, more soon.

2 comments:

Rixa said...

Ooh, your fancy new computer equipment sounds fantastic! I love the photo of the kids in matching pajamas. Liam has changed so much, too, since I visited and even since you came out.

Kelley said...

I love the matching jammies. We'll have to try that next year. Of course, it could get really crazy trying to keep it all figured out every night at bedtime.