(Activities of Daily Life - aka random pics I just uploaded)
The kids' favorite breakfast - popcorn with olive oil, salt and Brewer's Yeast (leftover from mom and dad movie-watching the night before):
What happens when girls do art (thank goodness for Crayola washables!). It's a very bad picture of Baby L, as he was NOT happy being held in place for a picture:
And L's favorite place to hang out - the recycle and trash bins! Please note the 10-minute pants I whipped up this afternoon with a couple fat quarters on sale at JoAnn. Can I just say, I LOVE my new serger?!?!
7 comments:
that is one happy pattern. good job. what happened to your old serger? oh, and the popcorn. we never have brewer's yeast around but I think of you and it every time we make popcorn.
My "old serger" was Rixa's! On loan one summer while she was in France :D
Gotta get the Brewer's Yeast, Judit...just gotta get it. My kids will hardly touch popcorn without it! It's got such a great nutritive boost.
Very adorable, great job with your serger! Now is a serger better than a sewing machine, or just a different tool? I have heard about them, I know they can sew up the sides of material so it won't fray, but don't know a lot about them otherwise. As always, your babies are all gorgeous and looks like they had a blast on Father's Day at Auntie B's.
Sergers are the greatest thing since sliced bread, IMO. Great pants! I love the pic of L and the marker. Looks like something my kids would do.
I hope this makes sense, I've now joined the crowd of one-handed typers.:)
I love those pants! So cute. We love popcorn with salt and olive oil. Will have to try it w/the B.Y.!
Dude you need an etsy shop! Those are adorable...seriously!
Sweet pants!
Tagging you....
http://loomweaver224.blogspot.com/2008/06/no-new-fangled-techno-gadgets-for-me-or.html
Post a Comment