Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Haircuts

The girls got super short haircuts last weekend. They both have such fine, thin hair that it's impossible to grow long...plus with swimming and sunscreen and hot weather, it's just nicer to chop it off!


And speaking of sun, swim, and scorching temps, here's the baby not swimming...but checking out the pool pump!





(Baby L actually got a haircut too...just in the back, where he had this big thick long hair at the base of his skull. We trimmed it off so it's now the same as the rest of his barely-there hair.)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will always be a big fan of super-short haircuts! They look great!

Harshes said...

Oh, they are soooooo cute and the apple thing is awesome! Sounds yummy too!

Kelley said...

Adorable, as always. I love that last picture of L. :)

Harshes said...

ok, now i have a friend looking into slings, where would you send her for info and which ones would you rec.?

Jen said...

I'll send you an email!