Us: two parents, four kids. Nomads at heart, desert transplants from colder climes...muddling our way through this crazy life together.
These kids will grow up, won't they? Way cool, though, that she's got her first. Matt can't wait for his. I think he likes the idea of the tooth fairy bringing more money for his piggy bank. :)
the speed they're growing is kinda dizzying though. i'm with jen in the sentimentality dept.
Oh mama, I hear you...I hear you!
Oh Jen i cant believe she is six. Viv will be 2 in two weeks and i have the same response, wwahh
Post a Comment
4 comments:
These kids will grow up, won't they? Way cool, though, that she's got her first. Matt can't wait for his. I think he likes the idea of the tooth fairy bringing more money for his piggy bank. :)
the speed they're growing is kinda dizzying though. i'm with jen in the sentimentality dept.
Oh mama, I hear you...I hear you!
Oh Jen i cant believe she is six. Viv will be 2 in two weeks and i have the same response, wwahh
Post a Comment