Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Kids


I kind of like the funny face here:


I'll try for more soon...oh, for comparison, here's last year's version:

This year, L is wearing the PJs E wore last year, and E is wearing the ones that C wore! I love hand-me-downs :)

4 comments:

Danielle said...

What colorful little elves you have at your house. We look forward to seeing your mom and dad in a few days so we can gush about their cute grandkids. Wish you could be here with us. We'll meet soon... Happiest of holidays to you six!

Kelley said...

Very sweet. I can't believe L is so big already. What a fast year!

I love hand-me-downs, too. :)

Judit said...

What a great idea, the annual kid xmas group pic! Nice series so far :)

NancyinAbq said...

Oh, Jen. I just talked to your dad (forget my phone message) and I hear I'll get to see your 2 girls on Friday. Yahoo. We"ll have so much fun with the kids... Your pajama pictures are so sweet, I can almost smell the kids' after-bath, snuggle worthy deliciousness.