Thursday, December 4, 2008

A whole new life for Barbie...

Saw these on a forum I happen to frequent...they've taken Barbie to a whole new level:

That's right. Alfred Hitchcock's THE BIRDS Barbie, complete with attacking birds!


Um....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have no idea what Barbie has been up to until you see her "sister" Barby at http://barby.bertisevil.tv/pages/catalogue.htm

Judit said...

this is hilarious!! how campy! is there an adult barbie collecting market niche? or do kids watch movie classics these days? (besides Gabriel. who told Peter after they watched birds that it's "not even scary".) at any rate, barbie herself is a classic. and maybe a thing of the past.
by the way my girlie is developing a mad passion for things pink and flowery. what in the world are we to do?

Kelley said...

LOL! Indulge her, Judit! I hope mine does, too. :)

Judit said...

I needed to heat that Kelley :)
I remember I was equally baffled by 18 mo Gabriel's apparently innaten passion for cars and construction vehicles.
How is baby -um sorry- toddler L., Jen? Time for a post about his latest interests and accomplishments?