Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Family photo...kind of

Since I'm always the one behind the lens, here we have the Bass gang minus mama:


Maybe this weekend I can get a good kid pic...and we'll see, if the stars are right, maybe even a whole family shot. What a thought.

And how could I not share this little gem? Monkey see, monkey do...




I almost forgot: I got some erythromycin eye ointment, and it seems as if my skin is improving! It's definitely not as "angry" looking as it was last week, and my eyes don't seem nearly as red. I have also switched to California Baby calendula cream, and it seems to be good as well. I'm hoping it's for real, and not just wishful thinking...we'll see.

3 comments:

Judit said...

OMG, that second one of L is too precious!!! He looks so big, and getting ready to be big brother even? :)

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute family. And I love L with the fetoscope. I'm glad your face is getting better.

Harshes said...

What a cute family! I can't believe L is so stinkin' big! And you look great! I am glad you found something that is helping your skin.