Us: two parents, four kids. Nomads at heart, desert transplants from colder climes...muddling our way through this crazy life together.
You're Beautiful! (Feel free to sing over and over to the tune of James Blunt)
Ahhhh, what a beautiful belly! I wonder why you're bigger than with your other two...maybe it's twins!!??
Ha ha Rixa. Though I can't say the thought has crossed our minds more than once! There are times (s)he is soooo active, I swear there must be three in there! So far I've only heard one heartbeat though...
You ARE beautifulyou don't seem so huge to mebut cute as a button that belly isi'm gonna press 'publish' now so i can go back to admiringi look eerily big to myself too.
Thanks ladies :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You're Beautiful! (Feel free to sing over and over to the tune of James Blunt)
Ahhhh, what a beautiful belly! I wonder why you're bigger than with your other two...maybe it's twins!!??
Ha ha Rixa. Though I can't say the thought has crossed our minds more than once! There are times (s)he is soooo active, I swear there must be three in there! So far I've only heard one heartbeat though...
You ARE beautiful
you don't seem so huge to me
but cute as a button that belly is
i'm gonna press 'publish' now so i can go back to admiring
i look eerily big to myself too.
Thanks ladies :)
Post a Comment