Monday, March 5, 2007

My new splurge!

I did it. I bought the OMT to which I referred in my previous post "new obsession." I love it! C took these pictures for me:



Don't mind the huge baggy butt - it's the jeans, I swear! The rectangle hanging down on E's back can be clipped up to help support a newborn's head or to protect from sun...and note the wide wrap-like straps. They're great!

5 comments:

Rixa said...

Oooh, nice. Do you still want me to make you a Babyhawk or Frankenkozy carrier? (Because you can never have too many, right?)

Jen said...

Yes :) If you still have time...of course, I have to get to Joanne's still. But I did sign up for the email, so the coupons are starting to roll in! I'll get it to you soon-ish. You think you need lots more fabric for a frankenkozy? I do like the wide straps!

Anonymous said...

You are too cool! Thanks for the pic.

Rixa said...

I'll take a look at the Frankenkozy instructions, but I think the fabric requirements will be about the same.

Anonymous said...

Jen, that is beautiful on you. Lucky new baby, a lovely, cozy way to stay close to a beautiful Mama.