Us: two parents, four kids. Nomads at heart, desert transplants from colder climes...muddling our way through this crazy life together.
Sunday, March 4, 2007
Entering the techno world...
So we finally bought an ipod. Got it yesterday, and now I'm trying to find really cool and free things to download. I know there are some great podcasts out there...anybody have recommendations?
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hey there! I'm catching up (see my previous email)
Here's what I LOVE:
www.manicmommies.com (definately not reading Mothering but totally HILARIOUS!
www.mojomom.com (now in coordination with momsrising.org -- reading Mothering, definately)
NPR Books -- all the book reviews/week smooshed together into one
Eat Feed -- great food stuff
This American Life (free!) Bill Moyers' America Michele Martin's "rough cuts" (also NPR) Democracy Now, On the Media, Slate Gabfest - all for catching up weekly...
1 comment:
Hey there! I'm catching up (see my previous email)
Here's what I LOVE:
www.manicmommies.com (definately not reading Mothering but totally HILARIOUS!
www.mojomom.com (now in coordination with momsrising.org -- reading Mothering, definately)
NPR Books -- all the book reviews/week smooshed together into one
Eat Feed -- great food stuff
This American Life (free!)
Bill Moyers' America
Michele Martin's "rough cuts" (also NPR)
Democracy Now, On the Media, Slate Gabfest - all for catching up weekly...
Let me know if you find any other good ones?
Jen
Post a Comment