Wow, another month has flown by! New stuff going on...
- My sister got accepted to a post-undergrad Indian studies program in Jaipur for the next academic year - and was offered a fellowship that pays for the whole thing! Way to go, A!
- My chiropractic adjustments have eliminated the SI joint pain I've been suffering for months (and have suffered during each pregnancy too)!
- We saw Body Worlds 3, which was fascinating...I plan on going again with D, since he missed it the first time. C enjoyed it also, but answering her questions and chasing after both girls didn't exactly permit me to have an in-depth experience!
- We reduced the asking price of our IC home by $5K. Hoping for a quick sale...soon! Pass on the word to anybody looking for a Moffit in IC...in another couple weeks we'll have to drop it more if we still have no offers :(
- My SIL's chickens are now laying over a dozen eggs a day. I think our protein needs will be met! Feel free to pass on any great egg recipes...
- C got a haircut - I'll try to take a picture this weekend
- C is also outgrowing all her clothes! She put on a size 5 dress today that barely covers her rear! I bought a couple pairs of size 6 pants at a garage sale so she'll have something to cover her shins...all the 5s she owns are high-waters now!
- On that note, E is finally moving out of size 3s...and moved up a shoe size too! By gosh, I think the girls are growing up...
- The fetal one is still incredibly active. There are times where I actually gasp with the strength and (dare I say it) pain of some of the jabs I'm getting! Today was 34 weeks, 2 days based on LMP
No comments:
Post a Comment