Monday, January 28, 2008

Scenes from the sub-continent




(That's my sister, in India)





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I continue to marvel at Anna. She has apparently assimilated into the culture. She is so beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Kelley said...

Those pictures are beautiful. I've always been somewhat sad that my family went to India without me while I was in the States for my 10th grade year. She is really is gorgeous. What is she there for? What an amazing opportunity!

Judit said...

Good for her. Excellent, fabulous, marvelous for her. And Kelley -- that sucks! You forgave them though. Was 10th grade worth it? (Lemme imagine... Nope.)

Kelley said...

LOL. Nope! You're right. :)

Jen said...

My sister is on a fellowship program through the American Institute of Indian Studies and the US Dept of Education to study Hindi. She's in Jaipur for the entire academic year...and looking into staying for work and/or another language year - in Urdu.