Man oh man. Your babies look so similar! I can't guess cause I can't enlarge the photos to see details such as C's distinctive nose or hair color. Can you put them up separately?
Dang, Jen. I can't even get a hint from the color of the blue sheet or the little pajamas. Your do some good laundry! There is no color fading going on. I want to look again before I vote.
6 comments:
I think L is upper left, O bottom right. Let's see about the girls...C upper right and E lower left?
Man oh man. Your babies look so similar! I can't guess cause I can't enlarge the photos to see details such as C's distinctive nose or hair color. Can you put them up separately?
Wow! They are definately sibs! <3
Dang, Jen. I can't even get a hint from the color of the blue sheet or the little pajamas. Your do some good laundry! There is no color fading going on. I want to look again before I vote.
Gosh, I can't even hazard a guess. I tried to get a hint by the fading, too, but there just isn't any. They all just look so similar.
OK...if you want to guess still, stop reading this post!
1. Liam
2. Evelyn
3. Oliver
4. Clara
Post a Comment