L's birthday doll arrived today...I thought my little boy could use his own doll, since he often plays with the sisters'. He loves giving them rides in the sling, mei tai, and stroller...so now he can care for his own. Oh, bonus: he's a European doll - so he is even truly anatomically correct *wink*
Hmm...what is it?
Ooh, look!

Happy

And hugs...
And if anybody needs one for their own kids, my mom ordered it
from here. There are a few styles - this guy is "Titus."
5 comments:
ahhhh! That is precious. The hug melts my heart.
That is so precious! D loves his Cabbage Patch dolls (naked newborn ones, not the ones with hair), but they are kind of dangerous with their hard heads- L's new doll looks MUCH more snugglie!
Cute doll! I love the anatomically correct part!
Rixa - so did the girls LOL
I like it! Your cousin N loved his doll when he was this age. And now he's a fabulous papa!
Post a Comment