Saturday was L's second birthday. No big celebrations...cupcake dessert Saturday just for the candles, and family brunch on Sunday.
Aunt B brought over two baby goats on Sunday (not to keep!). The kids enjoyed feeding them:
Big C loves carrying her baby brother just like mama:
And L had a blast helping daddy start the side patio transformation (think Mexican courtyard...we hope):
I am one of those slacker bloggers who has been sucked into Facebook...I will try to make more effort to keep my blog updated - sorry!
5 comments:
Don't let the Facebook vortex swallow you up! LOL I have a FB account but don't really use it for much--just a way for people to find me.
Happy 2nd Liam! I'm excited to see how your courtyard turns out.
Oh, HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIAM!!! :)
That courtyard is going to be BEAUTIFUL when you finish it...
Happy Birthday, little man. And I do love the Mexican blue courtyard idea. Much fresher than the gray blocks!
Awesome pics...really they are awesome!!! Hey, you are on FB? Gotta go find you...
I am sucked into my unassisted birth blog...
Yes, please update your blog for those of us who are FB slackers. I've got an account, but I'm never on there.
I can't believe he's 2 already? Didn't you just have him? The pictures of him painting naked are adorable. I'm sure he'll love them when he's older. ;)
Post a Comment