Come on you brave folk...take a guess! How many years young could I possibly be?
Speaking of birthdays, in a moment of pure boredom, I added "tickers" to the bottom of the page, counting down to each of our b-days and to the impending birth of the new addition. Of course, since we all know all babies come exactly 40 weeks after your LMP, the baby ticker is a completely accurate and trustworthy measure of the baby's arrival (lol).
Off to a fancy birthday dinner...at souper!salad!
(Yeah, we're cheap...but I get a free meal for my bday and the girls eat free - that's a six dollar meal for a family of four. And with all-you-can-eat salad and soup, it's hard to beat!)
Pic of my birthday bracelet coming later...
6 comments:
Happy happy birthday
on this your special day
happy happy birthday
that's what I have to say
happy happy birthday
may all your dreams come true
happy happy birthday
from IC to you!
Sigh...
the closest souper!salad! is in Wichita, KS.
No soup for me!
Thanks! And your chicken chili is way tastier than anything at souper!salad! :)
Happy birthday, old gal!!! I'm way too senile myself to remember how old you used to be back when I knew you :P
No fair, soupersalad does seem to have a disdain for blue states...
(Erin from IC, are you an Erin I also 'used to know'?)
Judit, formerly from IC.
Judit, I don't *think* so. I landed here in 2003 for grad school...where I met Jen. (Jen, do I know Judit?)
maybe not then... not a grad student Erin whom I had in mind. but any friend of Jen's cool with me ;)
Post a Comment