Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Heat Wave!

Just for all of you living in more norther climates...it's 80 degrees here today!


...and no, it's not really warm enough in the pool for this - they're just crazy!

**Happy birthday to g-ma PJ today!**


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

JEALOUS... it's 3 degrees with windchill here!
Good luck with the Montessori. Should be a lot of fun for the girls! I'm not sure how Montessori works, would they be able to be in the same group, or different ages, diff groups?

Rixa said...

Judit, seems like we're about tied for the cold. High of 11 today, windchill around zero.

Can I come visit you? I'm already dreaming of going outside without 5 layers on.

Jen said...

Montessori has "primary" group, ages 3-6, so they'd be together...

Rixa and Judit: do come visit :) Judit, we can birth together (lol).

Anonymous said...

In your jaccuzzi!