"Baby shampoos, lotions and powders may expose infants to chemicals that have been linked with possible reproductive problems, a small study suggests."
Read the whole article here.
Want alternatives? Some of our favorites are Burt's Bees, Aubrey Organics, and plain old Dr. Bronner's. For shampoo, baking soda with an apple cider vinegar rinse is also great...
Please leave a comment with your favorite natural skin and/or hair products!
4 comments:
Just be aware that Burt's Bees was bought by Chlorox last year. Not sure what that may mean for the company.
We just use plain old water most of the time.
Ugh, I did see that, thanks for the reminder! Plain water is our "soap" usually, and I'm trying hard to move towards only baking soda/vinegar shampoo...but using up the Burt's we still have. Dr. Bronner's is my personal soap of choice - I like the peppermint tingle! :)
Castile soap! Natural. Good lather. Leaves skin smooth. No shower scum.
We're a 'Dr Bronner's' family, despite the rants on the bottle! Darren and Eli both prefer the Lavender scent (interesting, huh?)... but I'm a peppermint girl. :)
Post a Comment