Saturday, February 9, 2008

Hurry, post your guesses!

I'll give the answers to the photo quizzes below on Monday (if I remember LOL). Keep guessing :)

In other news, we just returned from a quick day trip to Tucson, to visit an old friend of mine from Jr. High/High School (he was actually my first boyfriend too). He and his wife were there for the Gem and Mineral Show, which unbeknown to us, was REALLY COOL. We're planning on returning next year, sans kids, to take advantage of my friend's ability to get into the wholesale shows...

Also joined the Children's Museum, as one more visit in within a year makes up the entrance price...nice place, but I was disgusted (too strong? Nah.) by the BOTTLES in the children's make-believe section. All the kids were "taking care of their babies" by giving bottles :(
So yes, I left a nice little comment card politely suggesting that they do their part to encourage the youth of today to be breastfeeders of tomorrow - by tossing out the bottles.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on "ban the bottles" wagon. And regarding the gem and mineral show, it is amazing how interesting those dorky, nerdy things can be if we'd only take a look. I'm just finding out how interesting stamp collecting can be.