Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Thirty-three

33 years ago today, I was born in Anchorage, Alaska.

Just for fun...

3+3=6, which is the age C will be in just 2 months...she was also born in Anchorage.

6 = the number of years D and I have been married

3 = kids in our family

Yeah, that's all I've got tonight. I'm sure there's more fun with numbers to be had, but since everybody else is sleeping at the moment, I think I'm going to join that club.

9 comments:

Rixa said...

Happy Birthday!!
Any hope that you'll be coming to LA?

RawMilkStar said...

Happy belated birthday!

Judit said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOO-YOUUUU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOO-YOUUUU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JEN
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOO-YOUUUU
wooohooo!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Jen. 33's a great age. You're on your way...
PS What kind of cake did you enjoy???

Anonymous said...

happy belated birthday from my little family! did you know that you share a birthday with tim?

Jen said...

Thanks all...that's a probably not on LA; no cake here; and I had forgotten about Tim! Please wish him happy bday too :)

Kelley said...

Happy belated birthday, Jen! I hope you had a maw-velous day. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday plus three days!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday fellow pisces! ;)