And what should we discover, so securely and uniquely packaged? These:
Here are all the pictures from the Indian gift package from Auntie A (if you get past the first part, with the "objects only," you'll be rewarded with many more "action" shots):
Thanks again, Auntie!
4 comments:
Oh, my gosh. Your kids look so beautiful in the bright colorfully happy outfits. Auntie Anna knows how to pack a bundle of fun. I love that the girls broke out in spontaneous dancing.
Is your sister in India?? If so, I am not surprised! These are beautiful. What a wonderful package. The children look so great, and who wouldn't dance at the sight of those beautiful clothes!!
Wow! What a gift! Your girls look gorgeous and delighted, too. Wow!
Gorgeous garb! What a beautiful little rainbow your kiddos make in your house. C and E can sure strike a pose. I'm sure my L would love to dance with them!
Post a Comment