Friday, February 8, 2008

Three of a kind

Three kids, one outfit, one hand-made cradle. Can you tell which kid is which (and no cheating by trying to read the date stamp on the middle pic!)?

A.

B.

C.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Middle picture has Miss C's unique who face smile. Bottom one has the look of Miss E because of the tongue on the roof of her mouth. And that leaves, by default, the top must be L. Very cute pictures and very clever of you to take those. Hugs to all.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for the typos today. I meant to say the middle picture has C's unique WHOLE face smile...

Rixa said...

nak...
top is L, the other 2 I am stumped!

Michelle said...

L
C
E

RawMilkStar said...

Baby Lamb, E and then C. Did I get it right?

Anonymous said...

yeah for girls wearing cute dinosaurs