Had to share. Look at the vibrant colors, the amazing carries, and how many siblings are carrying big toddlers!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
These are stunningly beautiful. I bookmarked the page so I can look again and again. Mamas are mamas are mamas. Doesn't matter where in the world they are.
Wow! That was awesome. Just goes to show that this crazy babywearing thing we do isn't so crazy after all. I can't wait to get my baby out so I can start wearing her. Thanks for sharing.
2 comments:
These are stunningly beautiful. I bookmarked the page so I can look again and again. Mamas are mamas are mamas. Doesn't matter where in the world they are.
Wow! That was awesome. Just goes to show that this crazy babywearing thing we do isn't so crazy after all. I can't wait to get my baby out so I can start wearing her. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment